Please use the following link to view the DOFC Club Constitution in full.
Download Club Constitution (pdf)
Brentwood Town Youth Football Club is committed to both the growth of the
players and of the club. We are currently in the process of applying for
a Charter Standard Development Club award.
- To provide quality, safe opportunities for young people of all ages in our community
- To provide a safe and positive alternative place to go other than playing on the streets
- To help people realise their potential, develop personal skill and confidence
- To introduce people to football regardless of age, ability, sex, religion and ethnic background
- To improve the performance of players, coaches and volunteers within the club
The club supports every player to realise his/her potential - in particular support the
development of skills at a younger age. The 5-11 year-old group is absolutely crucial to
embedding basic skills, enhancing enjoyment of the game, developing healthy lifestyles
and creating a new generation of talented players.
Growth and Retention
As our history demonstrates, Brentwood Town Youth FC is committed to provide opportunities
for players and teams to complete at the highest level possible within each age group. As
players and teams progress the club is committed to place players within teams suitable for
their level for their ability - this makes for happy players, parents/carers and teams.
Therefore, if (when) players become available with an ability that will increase the potential
of a team, players may transfer into an existing team or squad. Occasionally this may result
in an existing player being displaced for the good of the majority.
If a player reaches a high talent level, the club will support the progression of the player
to an academy team and will provide constructive feedback and guidance as requested.